All of us at the Sprague Team are appreciative of the responsiveness of the entire PestSure team. They communicate effectively and respond quickly to our many requests. We feel we get great value from our partnership.
— Alfie Treleven
W.B. Sprague Co., Inc.
Frequently Asked Questions
Leaders in the industry trust PestSure as their loyal companion in loss prevention. After reading this list of answers to common questions, you’ll come to understand their loyalty.
General liability, automobile liability and workers’ compensation can be paid with 25 percent down and in eight installments with no interest. All optional coverages are paid in full.
As a member, you will be given a login ID and password to this section. Here is a preview.
Very much so.
PestSure will not be the cheapest.
Our premiums include many services, including a:
- Full-time loss-prevention team to assist with on-site meetings, evaluations and training
- Full-time dedicated claims unit that knows the pest control industry
- Full-time team of insurance professionals to assist with related coverages and state requirements
- Dedicated toxic and chemical sensitivity attorney who has worked with PestSure for more than 20 years
Once a year the board meets to set rates. There are two strategies.
(1) Each company is evaluated on their own experience- merit rating.
(2) Program experience is also reviewed to determine overall increases and decreases.
Workers Compensation rates are set by the filing done in each state by our carrier Old Republic Insurance Co. PestSure then has the option to apply additional rating factors based on experience.
PestSure and CPS are not owned by policyholders and stockholders, only stockholders.
A portion of all profits are returned to the member via rate reductions and premium credits based on profitability.
No. The stock purchase is an option. In the future owning stock could have additional advantages. Currently our program benefits increase the longer a member participates.
There is not a specific minimum annual premium, but a minimum annual revenue amount of 2 million.
- Complete the applications for applicable coverage and send to Gallagher.
- 5 years of loss history from carriers is required.
- Gallagher requires 30 days to process quotation.
- Provide a recommendation from a current member for reference.
- A copy of current policies helpful if a comparison to PestSure is desired.
Alliant Insurance Services, Inc. is one of the leading nsurance brokers in the United States, with offices throughout the country.
- GL 1mm per occurrence.
- Treatments and Inspections covered at full policy limits or $1mm per occurrence/$3mm aggregate.
- AL 1 mm per accident.
- WC Statutory Employers Liability- 1mm.
There is an option to increase General Liability and Auto Limits to 2mm per occurrence for a percentage of the underlying premium.
This has proven to be cost effective over pricing of an umbrella.
All 50 states.
- General Liability
- Auto Liability /Auto Physical Damage
- Workers Compensation
There is a two-line requirement Outside the program Optional coverages:
- Employment Practices Liability /Directors & Officers
- Boiler & Machinery