Best coverage I have ever had. What I like the most about PestSure is that they help me make better business decisions with regard to my insurance coverage. These ideas have saved me money through reduced claims and improved premiums.
— Bryan Cooksey
McCall Service, Inc.
Created by pest control professionals, PestSure’s comprehensive coverage is the broadest in the industry. We insure over $1.4 billion in revenue, 12,000 automobiles and $489 million in payroll.
Members participate in a group liability insurance program underwritten by Old Republic Insurance Company (Rated A+) through Arthur J. Gallagher, the third-largest insurance broker in the United States. Each account is individually underwritten and based on the member’s loss experience. Profits are shared with members.
In addition to insurance, PestSure members have access to claims management assistance, a dedicated claims unit and loss-prevention services.
PestSure provides all lines of insurance and related services for pest control operators.
- General liability
- Automobile liability and physical damage
- Workers’ compensation
Optional coverage lines:
- First-party fidelity, third-party fidelity and fiduciary
- Employment practices liability
- Directors and officers
- Boiler and machinery
- Inland marine
- The Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA)
- Electronic data processing
- Chemicals, pollution, bed bugs and much more
- General liability: $1 million per occurrence/$3 million aggregate; endorsed to cover pest control operations subject to following all state and federal laws
- Treatments and inspections: covered at full policy limits or $1 million per occurrence or $3 million aggregate
- Automobile liability: $1 million per accident; endorsed to cover collision, upset and overturn, which would include all chemicals transported
- Workers’ compensation statutory employers liability: $1 million
PestSure offers an option to increase general liability and automobile limits to $2 million per occurrence for a percentage of the underlying premium. This has proven to be cost effective over the pricing of an umbrella policy.
Payment options for general liability, automobile liability and workers’ compensation are 25 percent down and in eight installments with no interest.
PestSure’s claims teams can help with the following:
- Write property coverage
- Defend an OSHA citation
- Assist with finding occupational health providers
- Develop a preplacement functional screen developed for specific jobs
- Assist with on-site safety and loss-prevention meetings, evaluations and training
- Review insurance contracts and bids
- Consult with a dedicated toxic and chemical sensitivity attorney who has worked with PestSure for over 20 years