Loyalty is very important, and PestSure has been with us through the ups and downs in the insurance market. While moving money around each time the stock market peaks or valleys does not serve us well, neither does making the same move with our insurance coverage. PestSure’s support for us has paid dividends.
— Jim Aycock
Cook’s Pest Control, Inc.
When choosing insurance coverage, it’s not just about low premiums. PestSure works to lower their members’ total cost of insurance by proactively looking for ways to manage and cover risk. Since we only write insurance for the pest control industry, we understand the challenges pest control operators face and adjust our coverage to address changes in the industry. The price of the policy includes:
- Policies written specifically for pest management in accord with National Pest Management Association (NPMA) contract guidelines
- Ongoing policy updates, most recently adding canine mortality coverage for bedbug-sniffing dogs and offering full policy limits for errors and omissions coverage
- Claims adjusters who understand pest control operations and members’ specific needs related to claims and insurance
- Medical performance manager to help manage the medical costs on workers’ compensation claims
- Complementary consulting services that include risk management, loss prevention, claims reduction and hands-on training at members facilities
- Exclusive, robust on-line member resources that include do-it-yourself curriculum on more than 200 subjects available to download and use as part your safety training